Hellenic Ship's Repair's main activities are ship's repairs with our flying repair teams on board of operating vessels, but also in our workshop located in the Constanta Harbor.
1. Repairs on main engines and diesel generators, any maker, licensed manufacturer and year of manufacturing, including MAN B& Wain, Pielstik, Wartsila / Sulzer, Mitshubishi MET, Fiat GM, Caterpillar, MAK, Cummins , MTU, SKL, etc.
2. Repairs on all equipments inside the engine room : auxiliary, cargo pumps any maker and model, cooling pumps, L/oil pump, fire pumps, air compressors, refrigeration compressors, emergency engines, frigorific assembly and other equipments.
3. Repairs on all deck equipments: capstan, load /cargo cranes-derricks and cranes, winches, auxiliary cranes and any other type of naval deck equipments & machineries;
4. Repairs on ship hull: welding and ship fitting, change of metal sheet, body profiles, work on d/bottom - inferior and top sides tanks, with certified and IACS class approved welders and steel fitters;
5. Repairs in pipes and plumbing: welding, piping and fitting of pipes of any diameter, any material like steel, stainless steel, aluminium, various alloys flanges of any diameter, with certified and IACS class approved welders, assembly fitters and pipe fitters;
The quality of the services in accordance with the requirements imposed by existing standards in this field, represents for us a constant concern, our company being fully ISO 9001/ 14.001/18.001 certified by Lloyd's Register.
Address: 66, Dezrobiri Street, 900362, Constanta,
Tel: +241-697 558; Fax:+241-694978